Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kenken message to Plastic Tree Fans

Plastic Tree blog has been updated with Kenken comment for all fans, please check the translation below:
[Official] Today we received a message from Satou Kenken himself for all of the fans.
--------------------------
I have caused everyone so much worry over my sickness this time.

I'm really sorry.

I look out the window everyday.

Honestly, I can't find the right words to properly convey my current feelings. But I think I should start at the beginning.

Under the current conditions, I'm not sure when I'll be discharged from the hospital, but while I wait to hear "tadaima" from everyone when I finally recover, I'll rest.

I've troubled everyone with so much worry, so I truly apologize.

Together with this tour "Ao no unmeisen," please continue to look after me.

And all of the members.

Thank you.



Of course I wanted to meet everyone on this tour.

These feelings and everyone's support are important and will be my provisions until I recover.

Until then, it would make me happy if everyone has fun on this tour.

Plastic Tree
Satou Kenken

Let's hope that Kenken will be better soon. And don't forget to keep support Plastic Tree (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment