Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kuroyume's day

iyeeeiy, finally this day come.. today is the first Kuroyume's Live in Yoyogi Taiikukan..
The concert is called [FUCK THE FAKE STAR].. and its gonna be totally awesome..
because there's gonna be another artist who came..
first: Ryutaro Arimura!! he said it in his twitter 


from @pla_ryutaro: はい!代々木第一体育舘、すごい楽しみにしすぎてます!2月26日をこれから風呂で想像してみます♨RT @kiyoharu_sads: 竜ちゃんメール見たよー、待ってるねー。 RT @Pla_ryutaro: じゃ深呼吸しよう。"

and then: Mao sid!!


from mao_sid: 黒夢、代々木。楽しみすぎる!!!


and many others who will come to this event.. uwaa,sugoii tanoshimi nee..
unfortunately I can't see it because I'm in Indonesia now :(


but I've got a picture about the situation there,here it is:
Credits to: Jack_joat twitter

That is the situation in Yoyogi before the live starts

there's also a sneak peak of the flowers greetings from Kiyoharu's fellow artists.. like this one:
that is from Hyde

hontou ni sugoii desu nee~? I wish I was there to see it :(
well, I just have to wait for the DVD to be released so I still can watch it.. 

even though I'm wondering if Kiyoharu will meet Ryutaro in the backstage,hahaha..

well then, I hope Kiyoharu made the live DVD of this concert soon.. I REALLY want to see it..

here is one of Kiyoharu's photo,wearing a T-shirt from Kuroyume X Vanquish.. this T-shirt is also sold in the concert area.. (if I'm not mistaken)


aaah,I prefer his old hairstyle with the long and brown hair, so sometimes he is mistaken as a girl.. LOL
#ignore it

jya,that's it for now.. see you again.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment