Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GACKT Show your love project

okay,this is GACKT-san project titled [show your love]
you can find it in his official twitter account http://twitter.com/GACKT but I will post his words here.. (he is writing it in English)


"Can you listen to me? My precious friends, family, brothers, and my DEARS all over the world.,,,
On the 31st we will have 5000 people participating in a simultaneous fund-raiser all over Japan. You know?
We will also try to make this world-wide.,,,Fu....
Different countries have different laws about fund raisers, and it is hard to do this short notice.
Despite that everyone wants to do something together. Thanks a lot. I know You are always with me. I can feel you."


and this is his project.. everyone's invited to do this project:


I have a new idea here. Would you try something else with me?
I want messages from people all over the world.


Please take a video of yourself and your message, for “SHOW YOUR HEART!!!”
We want you to put the videos up on You Tube starting from the 31st.


It will give courage to all people in the disaster areas. I want the disaster victims to see it.
We are waiting for your messages.
With You Tube we can show the people here that the world cares about them.


In the video on a piece of paper please write “SHOW YOUR HEART" with your message and then your city/country with your love.


If you can’t use You Tube, please provide the file through a file server and we will upload it for you. Send the file the following address.


A photograph is just as appreciated as a video


Plz send photos to the address below. Same as the video application, write“SHOW YOUR HEART” followed wiz Ur message and city/country name.


We will put those on our homepage. We want the victims to see and hear your support.


Let's give them the hope and courage to live on through this disaster. Please send us your messages!
photo@showyourheart.net ....love you.


okay that's it for the details.. lets support his project and support everyone in Japan..
(ノ*>△<)ノ☆F i g h t☆ヽ(>△<*ヽ)  
+゚Йёνёг*Giνё*Цp!!+゚。|ω・´●)9"

No comments:

Post a Comment