Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my Fool's Mate April edition

just got it arrived safely to my house this afternoon.. Fool's Mate April edition featuring Kiyoharu and Mao Sid..
O(≧▽≦)O
But unfortunately, right now I don't have any scanner in my house,only a handphone and this picture is taken by my mobile phone camera so I'm sorry for the terrible quality of image.. when I already scanned it, I'll upload the high quality picture of it..
Please enjoy and do not take it without permission!!
 Arrived safely at my house ヽ(▽ `)ノワーイ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ´▽)ノ

 Kiyoharu and Mao *OMG Kiyoharu looks so cool with glasses (O_O;)*
 Kiyoharu.. wow,he really looks so young isn't he??? (*´∀`*)

 Kiyoharu again.. damn,he is so sexy and gorgeous (´∀`)。

 one of the article in Fool's Mate about an interview between Kiyoharu and Mao (´ー`)


 I like his style in here and also his outfit.. he is always stylish d(>_< )GOOD!

 a news about Plastic Tree [ ammonite ] in Fool's Mate (・_ ・)

news about Plastic Tree [ ammonite ] with pictures from [ gessekai ryokou ] concert ヽ (´ー`)

well that's it for now.. besides Kiyoharu, there's also jealkb and Merry articles in this Fool's Mate..
hope you guys enjoy it 



See♪ ヾ('-'*)oヾ(*'ー'*)ノo(*'-') /~ You♪

No comments:

Post a Comment